Please join us for The Walk for Mental Health Houston on October 12th!
Location: Stude Park – 1031 Stude St., Houston, Texas 77007
Registration at 7:00 A.M.
Walk starts at 8:00 A.M.
Mental Health Expo and door prizes start at 9:30 A.M.
Finished by 11 A.M.
Elizabeth Miller Therapy and Center For Creative Resources is participating in the annual fundraiser for The Walk Houston! 90% of all the proceeds we raise will go directly to providing psychotherapy to those in need through our Low Cost Clinic. The other 10% of the proceeds will go to combating stigma around mental health through The Walk Houston. As we know, mental health is a major part of overall wellness! Please join us in raising money so that we may better serve our community. I am the Community Outreach Director at the Center for Creative Resources and am proud to be participating in The Walk for Mental Health Awareness – Houston
Center For Creative Resources is a non-profit organization located in the heart of Houston, The Center for Creative Resources has served the mental health needs of Houstonians since 1968. We provide individual, couples, group, and family therapy, and we consult with local schools, businesses, agencies, and non-profit organizations
To learn more about Center for Creative Resources please visit TherapyHouston.org.
To donate, or join The Walk, please click here.